CT scan suggesting appendicitis. Lesion and mass on the liver, kidney stones. Have vomiting after surgery, loss of appetite. Concerned

I had a CT contrast study done late October. I had appendicitis . They found a lesion on my liver at that time. About 2 weeks after having my appendix out, I started feeling sick to my stomach and throwing up. My surgeon ordered an ultrasound . I was told today that they found 3 masses on my liver. 2 on the right side, and 1 on the left. My surgeon is out of town, so I wasn t able to ask any questions. Her medical tech gave me the info. I am still sick to my stomach, don t have much of an appetite , and have pain in my back. The ultrasound also showed I have kidney stones . I am going out of town on business and won t see my surgeon for 2 weeks. Is this something I should be extremely concerned about? Will flying affect anything? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012