CT scan shows solid nodule on left adrenal gland. Should I go for another washout image ?

In 2010 I had a CT scan . The finding indicated on my left adrenal gland a 19 mm solid nodule measuring 61 HU. Should I request a washout image since it has not yet been performed? In addition to this inquiry should I also request functionality of my left adrenal gland be determined biochemically? Sorry I did not realize this site requires a nominal fee. Sorry for wasting your precious time. Have a great day.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013