CT scan shows possible brain aneurysm. Family history of brain aneurysm. Main concerns?

After undergoing a C/T scan following a concussion, my doctor told me that they found an "additional finding." I either have a tumor hanging down from my pituitary gland or, as she thinks, a brain aneurysm. Both my father and paternal grandmother died of brain aneurysms. My father was in his 70's and in overall poor health. My grandmother, however,was only 62 and in good health. I am 60, a non-smoker, and in relatively good health. I teach high school, so I'm also quite tough - you have to be. What should be my main concerns? I have an MRI scheduled for Monday after school. Thanks for your input. Debbie Kelly
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013