CT scan shows mucosal thickening, prominence of adenoids. Breathing through mouth. Have high BP, headache

I am suffering from sinus. Recently I had a CT scan . The results say Mild left maxillary mucosal thickening and mild prominence of adenoids . No evidence of otomastoiditis. Nasal septum is in midline visualized parts of orbits and brain are normal. Remaining sinuses and drainage pathways are patent. My symptoms include breathing through mouth. Getting up during sleep to drink water. Suffering from high blood pressure with headache in the morning. I am also a diabetic.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013