CT scan shows lower quadrant anterior abdominal wall defect and non-obstructed bowel loop herniation. Advice?

I just had a CT Scan and the results were that I had a 3.9 cm right lower quadrant anterior abdominal wall defect with focal, non-obstructed bowel loop herniation. There is a non-obstructive bowel gas pattern. Could you tell me what this means? I also had my spleen removed like 30 years ago and was told that there are 2 solid, well-defined nodular foci measuring between 3.7 and 4.9 cm in the splenic bed. Are these things I should be worried about? Thank you. Valerie
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013