CT scan shows intrapedicular screws, lucency along margins. What does this mean? History of lower back pain

Hi Doctor! I m a 49 year old woman. I have a history of lower back pain for 20 yrs, 4 back surgeries the last one was 11/22/2012 L4-5 in the same spot 2yrs ago the screws came luce and push the cage down on the nerves. I m still having problems in the same area. Just had a CT scan , the report said...The intrapedicular screws at the L5 level demonstrate lucency along the margins and the same for the L4 What does this mean
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012