CT scan shows hydronephrosis. Had inguinal hernia repair and reconstructive surgery for breast cancer

My 78 year old mother is having difficulty with hydronephrosis . CT scans are normal; she had a cystocope a month ago and a stent was placed in the Right ureter as the urologis reported a stricture; the most recent CT follow up scan is now showing hydronephrosis in the Left kidney which was not there a month ago. It is very perplexing; She had an inquinal hernia repair in June laproscoptical. she has mesh in her abdomen from reconstructive surgery for breast cancer 28 years ago. She has a diagnosis of morphea and I was wondering if that could contribute to the hydronephrosis that is occuring. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012