CT scan shows enlarged colon. Have abdominal pain. History of IBS. Have pain and diarrhea

I had a ct scan and they couldn t see my appendix, however my colon ( cecum area) was about 3 times the size of the rest of my colon....I had some RLQ abdominal pain and pain above my naval. I have a strong history of IBS , Diverticulae and Adhesions. couple episodes of stabbing pain...other than that it is just tender, And diarrhea with the stabbing pain. No fever, two normal CBC s 6 hours apartand all other normal bloodwork (everything was run) What would the inflammed area of the colon be from?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013