CT scan shows crystallization particles in lungs. Need help

My Mother had a CT scan last night, it showed crystalization particles in her lungs. I have been an RN for 25 years and from what I recall...this is not good. Don t want my family to be shocked so I didn t explain anything to them. Please help me understand this better so I can be a better advocate for my Mother. Christy
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Thank for choosing HCM, I can understand your concern, I always ask the patients to send the complete detail so I can be able to advise in right way, here again the same thing happened , you simply sent the ct report without saying any thing about the chief complain of your mother , I mean for what she advised for CT scan, what was her clinical history, see it is much difficult to say any thing without these, so please send the clinical detail history,, looking forward,, bye