CT scan shows calcified disc protrusion. Have neck pain. Surgery required?

hi doctor, I'M very concern about my ct scan,this show a have C5/6 there is a partially calcified disc protusion which indent and compresses the theca with resultant mild canal stenosis and C6/7 level there is a calcified disc protrusion which slightly indent the theca,and the Lumbar back also demostrates disc protusion at multiple levels but no central nor foraminal stenosis, I;m in awful pain every day,I'm very worries because somentime i can move my neck. thank you for your help. do you think i need surgery, somentime also I can;t taken my closet out, and I can turning inside the bed in the night.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013