CT scan shows bulky uterus, have menstrual period. Why would the finding indicate that I am postmenopausal?

I had a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis performed after receiving oral contract material and with and without intravenous contrast. The finding was I had a bulky uterus for a post menopausal femal. The issue I have is that I am still having a menstrual period every month even though I am 50 years old. Why would the finding indicate that I am postmenopausal? From my understanding post menopausal occurs when a woman has not had a vaginal bleed for a year or more. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012