CT scan shows basal atelactasis, no abnormality in mediastinum. Is it serious?

here is my CT scan repot plz tell me if it is serious? FINDINGS: There is minimal left basal atelactasis. The visualized mediastinum show no abnormality. The upper abdominal images are degraded due to motion artifacts during the arterial phase. The liver does not show any focal lesion in the venous phase. The gall bladder, spleen , kidneys, adrenals, bowel, urinary bladder and uterus are unremarkable. There is a 2.4 x 2 cm (AP x T) exophytic, cystic lesion within the body of pancreas . It is posteriorly abutting the splenic vein and artery. It shows marginal post IV contrast enhancement. It has fluid attenuation (9-15 HU) on all the cases. There is no discrete nodule within its walls and does not have any solid component. Left ovary is prominent and measures 3.4 x 2.2 cm (AP x T). Regional osseous structures and soft tissues are unremarkable
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012