CT scan shows annular bulge, disc protrusion impinging upon thecal sac. Have pain in hips, legs. Explain

Hi, Results of CT scan = At L5/S1 a mild annular bulge and in addition a small but broad-based central disc protrusion impinging upon the thecal sac and the S1 nerve roots within the central canal. No other abnormality in any other L discs.

MRI scan = L4-5 Shallow annular bulge, no disk protrusion. L5 S1 = Shallow broad based central disk protrusion. Contact without distortion of the traversing S1 nerve root sheaths.

Can you please explain this to me, I am in immense pain, especially in my hips bum legs and sometimes feet. My waterworks are acting strangely, won't to go but nothing will come, sometimes hurts to pee. Sometime I have to run to get to the loo in time....I have a sore numb strip down the side of my left leg. I am weak and a few times my left leg won't do what my brain is telling it to do. Often a fuzzy feeling in my legs, especially the lower legs and feet.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013