CT scan showing generalized disc bulging and flattening of the underlying ventral thecal sac, sclerosis of the end plates. What does it mean?

hi i am looking for help to understand a ct scan. L3-4 level is normal. the L4-5 level; there is generalized disc bulging flattening of the underlying ventral thecal sac . There is no exiting nerve root impingement or spinal stenosis . there is vacuum phenomena within the degenerative right-sided facet. The L5-S1 level; there is a generalized disc bulge with associated vacuum phenomena. There is anterior osteophytic change at the L5 S1 level. There is sclerosis of the endplates of the L5 and S1 vertebal bodies. there is no exiting nerve root impingement or spinal stenosis.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012