CT scan showing fatty infiltration of the liver. High cholesterol levels. Cause?

Hi I am a 56 Y.O young Female. I never drink alcohol,do not smoke or use drugs.I had since child very high cholesterol levels but my "good" cholesterol is very high.I am 116 pounds, I do not eat meat, my diet is mostly vegetarian. I had been on daily 40 mg Lipitor.How come a recent CT scan shows fatty infiltration of the liver? & months ago previous CT scan (done to follow up on lung nodule) and previous ct's didn't show that.?Thanks for your answer.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013