CT scan showed multiple follicles on both ovaries, suspicion of PCOS, blood test showed elevated FSH and LH levels. Taken progesteron tp stop bleeding. Does this mean infertility problems?

Hi, I had a period that lasted from April 13-June 1. I was put on progesteron which helped it to stop. I got an u/s on May 24 and it came back that I have multiple small peripheral follicles on both of my ovaries. It says I may have PCOS . My FSH number was 5.3 and my LH was 13.6 when I had blood work on May 26. Do I really have PCOS? I m scared that I have infertility problems.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012