CT scan showed fatty liver, have fatigue and abdominal pain. Am I okay?

Hi, I have had blood tests come back with results including: Gamma GT 92 U/L ALT 191 U/L AST 94 U/L A ct scan came back with fatty liver identified. I don t drink alcohol more then once a fortnight and don t drink much when I do. I also don t smoke and have a BMI within the healthy range. I am currently waiting to see a gastro specialist but in the mean time is there anything I should or can do in order to feel less unwell. I am mainly fatigued and turned off most foods. What causes these sorts of test results My current medications are endep and lyrica for the treatment of chronic abdominal pain.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013