CT scan showed bladder wall thickening, tilted uterus, ovarian cyst. Get severe pain during urination with pass out. Help?

yes i recently went to the hospital and they ran a series of test of which one was a CT scan and showed that i had thickening of my bladder wall and my uterus was right tilted and Cysts on my ovaries since than i have had a menstrual cycle and the pain is tremendous in my bladder area and the area of my ovaries so bad that i have to have someone in the restroom with me because i almost pass out when urinating or standing more than 10 minutes
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012