CT scan said loss of disk heights, mild spondylotic change present. What does it mean?

Hi, I have my CT scan done and here is the summary. The vertebral alignment is within normal limits. Mild spondylotic change is present in the disovertebral joints, with evidence of loss of disk hieghts, end plate sclerosis and end plate osteophyteformation. No oyher bony abnormality is appreciated. L1-L2 no disc bulge L2-L3 no disc bulge L3-L4 no disc bulge L4-L5 prominent disc bulge L5/S1Minor broad based disc bulge. What this scan means?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
any loss in bone or muscle mass is a sign of deficiency .... of vitamin or mineral or both .... sometime it is associated with wrong or faulty eating habits .....
get the blood test done MRI done & Bone marrow density done ... along with blood Calcium ...

then do the following
1. add combination of vitamins n minerals ... till you correct eating habit
2. stop taking water along with food ....stop diluting acid which digest food
3. start eating slowly ... so let the food in mouth mix with saliva .. to digest food
4. stop taking water along with .....
5. stop eating fast ... let the acid mix slowly & completely
6. keep mind away from all the worries ... while eating ... let the whole body prepare juices for you to digest & extract vitamin n other use ful elements from the food .
7. do not add alcohol while eating ..or before eating ... as it contains soda which dilutes acid in the stomach .... which in turn is used to digest the food ...
8. identify stress ..... negative thinking ... & keep it at a side while eating ....
if still it is not cured then meet psychiatrist