CT scan said fluid in abdomen and cyst in liver. Is that why my right stomach pains? Genetic?

Hello my name is bethsny andi got my ct scan results today and the said i have fluid in abdomin and a cyst on my liver. My questions are how do they tell if they are cancerous and my next is thati have four children and with each pregnancy at the last two months of pregnancy i would complain with my right side would hurt so bad. My last child is 8months old and the past 6 months the pain is almost constant and went to the dr alot and they always told me i had a pulled muscle well i went back yesterday to dr and they did a ct scan and found these results. I have two aunts with liver cancer and i want to know if it is hereditary? Thank u
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012