CT scan said, diffuse cerebral atophic changes, bilateral patchy periventricular white matter hypodensities noted. Meaning?

in the ct scan of my grandma (84 years old) 1) lacunar infarct inthe left corona radiata right gangliocapsular region left lentiform nucleus 2) diffuse cerebral atophic changes 3) bilateral patchy periventricular white matter hypodensities noted,probably age related/ischemac white matter changes 4) no evidence of intra cerebral contusions, intracranial hemorrhage or skull fractures
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012