CT scan result shows mucosal thickening, nasal septum deviation, concha bullosa, mastoids and ear cavities normal. Advice?

I just got results back from a CT scan on my sinus and it states- Mild to moderate mucosal thickening anteriorly in the right ethmoid air cells with mild frontal sinus estension bilaterally. Remaining paranasau sinuses are clear without fluid livels or significant mucosal thickening. There is nasal septum dieviation to the left. Brief paraadoxical turns of both turbinates greater on the right are noted. Small right concha bullosa of the middle turbinate is noted. Turbinate mucosa is essentially symmertric and nonobstructing. The mastoids, middle ear cavities and esternanl canals are clear. The soft tissues of the orbits and pharynx appear normal. The visualized portion of the brain is unremarkable. Please translate
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012