CT scan report shows hronic osteomyelitis of the right maxillary jaw. Persistent right maxillary mucosal thickening. What does it mean?

I have chronic osteomyelittis of the right maxillary jaw. I just had a CT done and the result indicate the following Impression: 1. ct the left maxillary most enterior molar has been removed. 2.Status post right inferior maxillary resection. Persistent right maxillary mucosal thickening with interval packing material 3. Mild left maxillary and bilateral anterior ethmoid mucosal thickening. Can you please tell me what this all means. Thank you, Anita
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012