CT scan report showing focal thickening along anterior gall bladder related to adenomyomatosis. Meaning?

I am reading my CT report and I would like to know what the meaning of this paragraph. I am suffering pain on my lower left side. The gallbladder is present. There is some focal thickening along the anterior gallbladder wall which may be related to adenomyomatosis (series 2, image 46) or volume averaging of the adjacent liver . There is no pericholecystic fluid or biliary dilatation. There are several punctate low density foci in the liver which are too small to characterize, but likely represent cysts
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013