CT scan report saying polyp on the floor of the maxillary sinus, left sided bony spur. What does it mean?

This is my ct scan report.
The nasal septum is in midline. There is a small left-sided bony spur posteriorly. The nasal turbinates are congested. Small polyp/retention cyst along the floor of the right maxillary sinus. The OMU are patent. Ethmoidal bullae are prominent bilaterally. Secretions are seen within the right-sided bulla. The frontal, ethmoid and sphenoid sinuses are well aerated. Small amount of fluid is seen within the right mastoid air cells.
Summary : Bony nasal spur on the left. Small polyp/retention cyst floor right maxillary sinus. Secretions are seen within a prominent right-sided ethmoidal bulla. The OMU are patent. What does this all mean? Do I have sinus disease or not?
Asked On : Sun, 19 May 2013