CT scan of abdomen shows prostate megaly without focal lesions, mild thickening of bladder walls, lymphnodes along iliac vessel. Treatment?

Sir, My father aged 72 developed uirnary troubles due to prostate enlargement and PSA reading of 36.The lower abdomen CT findings are 1.Prostate megaly with no focal lession,normal periprostatic facial planes appearing clear,bilateral obturator internmus muscle normal, no free fluid in abdomen, mild thinkening of bladder walls and small 6 to 8 mm lymphnodes along bilateral internal iliac vessel. Sir, with the above findings of CT and PSA kindly access the status and scope of treatment. Does LYMPHNODES suggest any dissemenation .
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012