CT scan of a 6 year old after a fall shows hematoma seen, mass effect with effacement of cortical sulci. Taking eptoin

Dear Sir,
My elder daughter 6 years old fall down on street on 6th april saturday 2013. we took her for CT-Scan. and report shows this,
right basi frontal acute extra axial hematoma is seen measuring 3.2*1.8 cm

axial hematoma an additional acute extra dural hematoma is also seen in the right temporal region measuring 4.2*0.8 cm

no obivous calvarial or skull base fracture

there is mass effect with effacement of the cortical sulci, no mid-line shift. the mastoid air cell and paranacel sinuses are clear.
Doctor has given Eptoin 50 mg for 7 days daily twice.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013