CT scan found kidney stone in ureter. Explain the meaning misty mesentery with shotty nodes. Help

During a CT scan in ER finding 8 mm kidney stone stuck in ureter and multiple smaller stones in each kidney, the radiologist found diffuse hepatic steatosis , misty mesentery with shotty nodes, mild stranding with lymphadenopathy r/o lymphoma . Repeat scan 2 months later found same finding, possible related to Mesenteric Paniculitis with lymphadenopathy. My enlarged kidney and the stone issue were resolved after I drank massive amounts of lemon juice, so the lithotripsy my urologist planned was cancelled the day before surgery after reading pre-op x-ray. My doctor ordered complete bloodwork which then flagged low platelets 117 (130-440), glucose 123 (74-106),BUN/Creat Ratio 18.6 (7-18.) a d low Vit D 13.5 (30.0-100.0). Then I was referred to a hemotologist/ oncologist who referred me to have a biopsy of lymph node. My symptoms: 169 lb female 58 years Changes in bowel habits, diarrhea often, walker s diarrhea , some tender areas in abdomen ( rt lower side and up on rt side closer to ribs), get very itchy on back side of head at times it sea to flare up especially in hot weather, hot flashes especially at night, stools have gotten skinner, looser. I m seeing a gastroenterologist next week and have scheduled an appt. w/ surgeon for biopsy, which I hope I don t need. The hematologist/oncologist said she doesn t think it is lymphoma, but she said some lymphomas can be obscure. She said a biopsy may show nothing, but suggested that as the next step. Overall, I feel good, but feel full and bloated a lot. I still have a strong appetite, but I m exercising and working hard to get my weight down. I ve had to deal w/lots is stress at work and the death of several family members in the past 7 years. A sibling had a carcinoid tumor that caused her great pain successfully removed several years ago and is doing well. Grandfather died of liver cancer, aunt died of multiple myeloma. Do you think I need to have a biopsy first or do a colonoscopy (just got notice I m due for it- 10 years since I was checked out due to anemia/very heavy menstrual periods at that time.) I ve been on synthroid and Benezepril for years.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012