CT scan for CECT thorax shows obstructing lesion, metastasis to lungs. Next step?

My mother s CT Scan for CECT Thorax has came with impression as : CECT Chest findings are suspicious for centrally obstructing lesion at the level of bronchus intermedius with likely lymphangitic spread in the right lung, metastasis spread to both lungs and multiple mediastinal and hilar lymphnodes . Bronchoscopy +-FNAC is is recommended. What does this represent and what could be the next steps for me to take in this regard.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013