CT scan done. Depressed comminuted fracture at the maxillary sinus. Will it be cured by surgery or some medical treatment?

Respected sir myself Diwakar Pandey, according to my CT scan report fracture line involving the inferior surface of right orbit and depressed comminuted fracture at the anterior margin of right maxillary sinus . Sir I want to known this problem solved by only surgery or some other way of medical treatment possible. If that problem not solved by other medical treatment then please suggest to me which type specialist doctors best for treatment of my problems.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012