CT scan done, 2mm hypodensity in lower pole of right kidney, too small to characterize. Had hematuria. Could this causing it?

Hi I got my a ct scan done and my right kidney measures 11 cm in length a d left kidney measures 11.6 cm in length. the report showed that there is a 2mm hypodensity in the lower pole of the right kidney, too small to characterize. Should I see a nephrologist for this even though my doctor says I shouldn't worry about it? I have had hematuria for many years now and doctors can't figure out why I have it. Could this be causing it?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013