CT scan and MRI scan done and found small acute left internal capsular infarct. What are the risks?

My wife get unconscious on last week sunday. Soon after she gets normal. We have done CT SCAN -BRAIN (Plain @ Contrast) and MRI scan of brain with MRA . Please find the resuls below: CT Scan: Small non-enhancing hypodensity seen in genu of left internal capsure region Impression: Small acute left internal capsular infarct. MRI Scan: Long TR weighted hyperintensity with corresponding diffuse retriction and reduced ADC values noted in left Thalamus. Intracranial MR Angiogram: Right vertebral artery is hypoplastic PCOM is hypoplastic on both sides Impression: 1) Acute involving left Thalamus. No intraparenhycmal hematoma . 2) MR angiogram showed hypoplastic right verterbal artery and posterior communicating arteries on both sides. I want to know what will cause due to this?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012