CT scan, X-ray showed minor neck injury, has memory loss post suicide attempt. What treatment should be taken?

sir,last friday my girl friend was attempt to suicide by hanging ceilling fan.she was seriously injured & senceless. according to C.T. SCAN & X-RAY report she has a minor injury in neck .now she is almost fit & able to walking,talking etc.but she can t remember something properly & she lost some memory which she done in few days ago from the date of she talking about some incorrect data.but she properly mind it her relatives each & this case what to do & what type of treatment should better for her & how many days she takes to fit completely? pls give some advice....
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012