CT coronary angiography report done, shows stenosis, patent calcification, soft plaque. Normal report?

my name is XXXXX.age 43. this is my CTcoronary angiography report. 64.multislice CT coronary angiogram was performed injecting 70 ml of non-ionic contrast at a rate of 5.2ml/sec and retrospective ECG gating curved reconstruction,multiplaner reformats and 3D volume rendering reconstruction performed to evaluate the coronary arterial anatomy . Findings: Calcium score 75(LAD 10, RCA 65) right dominant circulation LMCA: IS NORMAL LAD: has clarification at proximal segments but no stenosis gives off septal 1 and d1 branches which are normal. RCA: HAS CLARIFICATIONS AT PROXIMAL SEGMENTS WITH A SOFT PLAQUE AT PROXIMAL/MID SEGMENTS CAUSING 30-40% STENOSIS.IT GIVES OFF CONUS,AM1 BRANCH WHICH IS NORMAL. distally continous are PDA/PLB are normal. impression: in a known case of PTCA IN LCX is patent clacification and soft plaque at proximal/ mid RCA causing 30-40% stenosis. please do lemme knw wether report is normal or not. thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012