CT abdomen showed asymmetric, irregular wall thickening in cecum, ascending colon, ileocecal valve, multiple enlarged lymph nodes. Conclusion?

Good Evening Doctor ,I had a CT Abdomen scan Yesterday the result says there is asymmetric irregular circumferential wall thickening in cecum and ascending colon ,measuring approx.15.6 mm . Marked thickening of ileocecal valve is seen.Consequent luminal attenuation is seen.Minimal streaking is seen around cecum.Multiple enlarged locoregional lymph nodes are seen, with average size of 1.5 cm,largest measuring approx. 2.8 cm in diameter.Could you please help me what type of disease ?what does this conclude? Is there a chance of infection? If it so what type of infection?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012