CT Scan said lung has white spots. Not cancer or pneumonia. What is it?

Hello sir, I am having a problem in left side chest part.His treatment is going on in Meerut .His citiscan report says that in his left side lungs their are some white spots ,Dr verottam tomer meerut from jabalpur hospiital says that it is a kind of infection but he dosent able to tell about this infections clearly first he asked us for many test, the test reports says that he is not having tb nor cancer nor pnumonia .We dont no what to do now please give us some advise regarding his treatment. I taken treatment at Meerut and confirm that give me name doctor at Jabalpur
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012