CSF rhinorrhea, water drops from left nostril. MRI confirms it. Surgery the only option?

I ve been diagnosed with CSF Rhinorrhea . I have water drops coming from my left nose for a month and half now. I ve got MRI -noninvasive done which confirms the same. I want to know if surgery or further tests are possible with out entering any dye in my smipne or taking out fluid from smine to keep the pressure low. I do not have any other problem - IS surgery only option available to stop this??? Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012