CS delivery due. Prescribed betnesol injections. Sugar level increases on injecting medicines. Solution?

I am at the advanced stage of pregnancy. Doctor opt for CS delivery on 15th march 2013. She has prescribed Betnesol injection out of which 3 doses I hv taken today- 13th March 2013 n 3 doses to be taken tomorrow- 14th march 2013. But after injecting the medicine my blood sugar level rises from 120 to 206! i am really shocked n afraid that what will happen after taking it tomorrow... pls help me!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013