CRVO treatment. Had eye operated. On steroids. Trust homeopathy?

Hi , My Husband is 32 yrs old an is suffering from CRVO (Earl s diesease)from last 5 years in his left eye.We got his eye operated this year in the month of May.Now he is complaining about pain and blocked vision in his right eye.Present doctor (vitereo surgeon) has suggested him a dose of 80mg steroids.This is first time he is on such a high dose of steroids.From last 5 years my husband has undergone many laser treatment ,took injections ,..and steroids. I trust homeopathy more ..want to know from you if is there any medicine for CRVO in Homeopathy ?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012