CPK levels high. Daypro for inflammation in hip. Changed to tylenol. Levels dropped. Effect of Daypro?

In a blood test done in February, my CPK levels were in the abnormally high level. I have been taking Daypro for inflammation in my hip (I have osteoarthritis and all cartilage is gone) for about a year now. My doctor suspected that the Daypro may be causing the problem, so I went off the Daypro and only too Tylenol (ineffective for the pain) for 3 weeks. My blood was retested and the levels were normal. Doctor prescribed a lighter-weight anti-inflammatory (Salsalate) for 3 weeks. My blood was retested and the CPK levels had dropped further. Do you think the elevation could be due to the Daypro?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013