COPD patient, cannot cough up phlegm, resting pulse between 95 and 97. Reason?

As a COPD patient I use a gadget on my finger to check my breathing and pulse rate. Usually resting my pulse is 74 breathing 91. However feeling unwell all day I have been constantly resting in bed so cannot understand why my pulse has been reading between 95 and 97 all day. Should I be concerned or am I O,K. to leave things until tomorow. Am 80 coughing but even though have plemg on my chest and wheezing , I can not get any up.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012