COPD, holding breath, struggling for breath, snoring. Underwent nose operation, sleep apnea test. Suggestions?

my husband has copd and had to have his nose operated on befor the operation his septer was 85% pluged up he had a sleep apnea test done befor the surgary and it is now having a very hard time breathing at night and when he sleeps he holds his breath and snores a lot he has very bad teeth that im sure are not helping the problem he isn't doing any thing about it tell now I am his wife of over 30 years im very worried about him he will stay in bed for hours at times he has stayed in the bed tell 3 pm with over 14 hours of strugeling to breath while sleeping I have copd also so I know how he feels I am not insurable but I do have an oxygen machine help me please
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013