COPD, cardiac issues, has recurrent UTI. MRI showed stone, high creatinine. Lithotripsy unsuccesful. Help?

My father is 75yrs old. He recently has a complicated recurrent uti. His creatinine level is 4.6. Stent could not be inserted due to some hindrance. MRI was done and found that there is a stone. Lithotripsy was the decision taken. But in stay they did not find any stone and could not administer the dye as his creatinine is still high. He is a copd,cardiac patient. Last year he had bad pneumonia too. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013