COPD, bronchial infections, chest pain. Tried morphine, prednisone, no relief. Cure?

IV BEEN HAVING COPD FOR YEARS NOW AND I KEEP GETTING HOSPITALIZED ALL THE TIME WITH BRONCIAL INFECTIONS AND OTHER STUFF THIS TIME IV BEEN ON ANTIBIOTICS AND PREDNISONE FOF ABOUT TO MONTHDS NOWS AND THEY SAY I HAVE SOME GOLF STONES BUT FOR ABOUT THE PAST TOO WEEKS IV HAD EXCRUSIATING PAIN IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY CHEST AND IKT WONT GO AWAY AND IV HAD MORPHINE AND THAT DIDINT EVEN HELP THE PAIN AND OTHER PAIN MEDS AS WELL THAT DOESNT HELP THE PAIN WHAT COULD IT BE
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013