COPD, acute breathing problems, difficulty in moving due to asthmatic attacks. Advised Feronem course. Suggestion?

I am a COPD patient since last 6 years having acute breathtaking problems .I was chain smoker sine last 40 years. I am now 64 years. I am now unable to move even 25 meters.& facing day to day asthmatic attacks. I am AK Shrivastava , 64 years , from Bhopal (MP). From today, I have been advised FERONEM-200 tab. 3 times a day for 5 days. Please suggest me to resolve the problem.My mail ID is YYYY@YYYY .My cell no. 0000. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012