CLL, small lumps on body, turning pink. On IV steroids to reduce lymph nodes. Treatment?

Hi, I am diagnosed with CLL with P17 & 11 deletion, I am currently given campath, with daily antibiotics , also recently had a 3 part iv of steroids to reduce lymphnodes . I am being considered for a mini allo currently. The last few days I have developed little ( less than 1/2 raised lumps all over, my oncolgist suggested that I see either a derm dr or my primary care dr, woke this morning with almost a total covering of these lumps, not itching but as they develop they turn pimk, I have taken some benydrel to see if that helps but am concerned. I also called the place that will be doing the mini allo but have not heard from them since yesterday morn.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012