CKD secondary to diabetes mellitus, taking dialysis. Wondering about stem cell therapy

Hi Doc. I am suffering from CKD secondary to Diabetes Miletus. I started having dialysis sessions last April of this year on a twice a week session I was wondering the miracles and wonders of Stem Cell therapy if it could help me normalize my life. A lot of people who were my co patients in the renal center thought that I am not undergoing dialysis because my physical appearance have not changed at all....... Would people like me could hope that our conditions be better with the stem cell technology . Thanks Doc and hope to hear from you soon.....
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012