CKD patient on dialysis. Developed itching and rashes with blood outbreak. Taking wysolone. Cause for the rashes?

I am a CKD patient on dialysis for the past 8 months.Since past 1month i have developed itching on all over my body & which has resulted in rashes with the outbreak of blood also.i have been now put on Tab wysolone 10mg fpr 5 days.Before that i was put on allegra ,zempred,tryptomer,cetrizine,atrax etc nothing PTH value is 85 & calcium is 8.9 & phosphorous is 5.1.I would like to know what is the reson for this sudden outbreak of this rashes all over the body.I am aware that CKD patients develop itching due to dryness.but would like to know what is the cause for my case.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012