CKD, on dialysis, allergic to almost all drugs, get severe itching followed by heavy rashes. Remedy?

hi, my mother is a ckd patient with dlailysis going on from last 2 months.......from past 8 years she is allergic to almost all the drugs, viz paracetomol, antibiotics , pain killers etc.............. when she consumes it she starts getting ithcing all over the body ......later if the said doses are continued then she gets heavy itching and also develops serious rashes ........i want to know doc as to why this is so and is there no remedy to solve it as it becomes a big problem when she gets fever , pain or any other ailment.....pz advice .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012