CHF, acid reflux, swelling in right arm, weakness. Gall bladder removed. Due to blood infusions?

My grandma is 78 she has been in the hospital for almost the whole month of September. She went in first for CHF then for acid reflex and now they just removed her gallbladder . She was in CCU for a few days after that to get her breathing under control due to her CHF, they have her on lacex to remove the water. Any how now for the past few days her right hand is swollen and very weak. Any thoughts She did have 3 blood infusions
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Did she have IVs or other catheters in that arm? She may have developed a blood clot in a larger vein...a venous ultrasound of that arm would be my choice of test.